Online training is a new integration tool providing an easy way to learn more about promoting immigrant integration and the reception of refugees. Learning about integration (Opi kotoutumisesta) training provides you with comprehensive basic information and skills on immigrant integration. The Competent representative (Osaava edustaja) training is intended for representatives of unaccompanied minors entering Finland. Online manuals to support representatives’ work are also available. It is recommended that people working with refugee reception familiarise themselves with the contents of PALOMA training.
Online training packages and handbooks on promoting immigrant integration and reception of refugees produced by different actors can be viewed on the integration.fi website.
Is there any other material you would like to view on integration.fi? Send your proposals on the feedback form on the website or email them to kotoutumisenosaamiskeskus(at)gov.fi.
Online training packages and handbooks
- Learning about integration online training package (in Finnish)
- Competent representative online training package (in Finnish)
- Modelling of early-stage integration services
- Handbook on supporting underage asylum seekers
- Handbook on representing underage asylum seekers
- PALOMA training: supporting refugees in mental health issues
- Basics of dialogue-based customer work (in Finnish)
- Online training provided by THL (in Finnish)
- Material bank on sexual rights and immigrant integration compiled by the Family Federation of Finland (in Finnish)
- Online course on sexuality for students of Finnish produced by the Family Federation of Finland (in Finnish)